Nicki Minaj to host this year’s MTV EMAS on November 9, 2014.Queen Beyoncé, meet King Nicki. We shall bow to our rulers at once.
I’m pretty obsessed with this picture
Japan’s Nabana no Sato Botanical Garden used over 7,000,000 LED lights to create this amazing tribute to nature featuring displays of rainbows, auroras, and Mt. Fuji.
Are you in the Bay Area and do you need a housemate? My girlfriend needs a place to live ASAP!!!!! Send me a message please 💕
you can also reblog this
Raphael’s Madonna with Child
a summary of my day so far (4:28 pm):
- woke up late, stumbled into the shower, stumbled into bio
- stumbled over to get coffee
- ran around doing errands (ie was stressed) until i had my intake appt
- had a really awkward intake appt where i left early and didn’t really want to talk about my feelings
- asked if i could have a counselor who was a poc and the woman i was talking to said, “uhh well the closest we have is this guy and he’s just very tan” which um (also he’s not tan, he’s p brown? like? what)
- ran to brit lit and had a really good time!! discussed wuthering heights and this sexist story about an all-women society (of fuddy duddy old ladies)
- ran to bio lab and saw a salmon farm, took lots of pictures of the creek and the fish
- came back to my room and am currently cuddled underneath my blankets drinking tea and watching makeup videos
I Wanna Be Yours by Arctic Monkeys (insp.)
#THIS IS SO WHITE PEOPLE POETRY OMFG#I WANNA DRINK UR SALIVA AND RUN MY FINGERS THRU UR HAIR hahahahhaahaha omg it really is
Here’s a preview of the new zine I’ll be selling at SPX!
Common Curses & Blessings is a 2-in-1 mini-zine about the most mundane and insignificant things the universe throws at you. They probably shouldn’t even have an impact on your day, but they totally do.
Read it facing one way, and you’ll read about the curses. Flip it over and read about the blessings. You’ll just have to come to SPX and see how it works!
2-color risograph printed, 4.25” x 5.5”. 16 pages, 8 curses, 8 blessings. Come to table A12 and check it out!
Hello everyone! Are you a queer and/or trans person of color who also knits, crochets, weaves, spins, etc? I’ve created a group on Ravelry specifically for us. Please join us! I’m hoping that we can group together to talk about crafting, give advice, deal with problematic aspects of the crafting community together… as well as set up knit- and crochet-a-longs and crafting circles, both online and locally!
Please join the group if you are on Ravelry! Please keep in mind that this is meant to be a safe space are mogii poc only, but I would appreciate any signal boosting of this post! I know there are more of us out there!! ~ <3
People keep boosting this, please!